Thursday, December 6, 2007

Bad To The Bone

This is a question that has been haunting people's minds since the dawn of time. Why are people so mean? Well, I don't think that a person comes out of the womb slapping people and causing havoc, but it is really the events in a person's life that makes them as mean of as nice as they are. I was in a heated argument about this topic and my friend said, "Well, everyone is different. If they were born into a bad situation..." and I had to stop her there. I told her about my six adopted cousin, four of them were born with crack in there systems, and they are all the nices people. Not because of the crack, but because of the people who took them in and taught them how to be nice and living and kind. Then there are people out there who seem like every bone in their body is a mean bone. For those, you just have to pray for.

No comments: